1. Al-Mukhtar, M.A., Al-Noor, S.S., Fadagh, M.S. and Abdulkareem, T., 2004. First study on the use of ovaprim for the induced spawning of common carp (Cyprinus carpio) in Basrah-Iraq. Iraqi Joruanl of Aquaculture, 2(1), 107-116.
2. Brzuska, E., 1999. Artificial spawning of herbivorous fish. Use of an LHRH-a to induce ovulation in grass carp Ctenopharyngodon Idella (Valenciennes) and silver carp Hypophtalmichthys molitrix (Valenciennes). Aquatic Research, 30, 849-856.
3. Chilton, E.A. and Muoneke, M.I., 1992. Biology and management of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon Idella , Cyprinidae) for vegetation control. A North American perspective- Reviews in Fish Biology and Fisheries, 2, 283-320.
4. Dhawan, A. and Kaur, K., 2004. Comparative efficacy of ovaprim and ovatid in carp breeding. Indian Journal of Fisheries, 51(2), 227-228.
5. Dhillon RS and Fox, M.G., 2007. Growth-independent effects of a fluctuating thermal regime on the life-history traits of the Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes). Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 16, 425–431.
6. Dorafshan, S., Mostafavi, H. and Amiri, B.M., 2003. Induction of spawning in common carp Cyprinus carpio, using pituitary extract and GNRH analogue in combination with Domperidone. Iranian Journal of Biotechnology, 1, 4, 213-217.
7. Embke, H.S., Kocovsky, P.M., Richter, C.A.Pritt, J.J., Mayer, C. M. and Qian, S.S. , 2016. First direct confirmation of grass carp spawning in a Great Lake tributary. Journal of Great Lake Research, 42 (4) 899-903. Doi.org/10.1016/j.jglr.2016.05.002.
8. Horuath, L., 1986. Carp oogenesis and the environment. Pages 109-117 in Billard R., and J. Marcel Editors. Aquaculture of Cyprinids. INRA. Paris
9. Metwally , M.A.A. and Fouad, I.M., 2008. Some biochemical changes associated with the injection of grass carp Ctenopharyngodon Idellus with Oviaprim and Pregnyl for induction of artificial spawning. Global Veterinaria, 2(6), 320-326.
10. Naeem, M., Uberi, A., Salam, A., Ashraf, M., Elahi, N., Ali, M., Ishtiaq, A., Malik, T., Khan, M.G., Ayaz, M.M., Iqbal, M.J. and Ahmad, B., 2011. Induced spawning, fecundity, fertilization rate and hatching rate of grass carp Ctenopharyngodon Idella by using a single intramuscular injection of ovaprim-C at a fish hatchery Faisalabad, Pakistan. African Journal of Biotechnology, 10, 11048-11053.
11. Nandeesha, S.K., Nathamel, D.E. and Varghese, T.J., 1990. Breeding of carps with ovaprime in India. The Asian Fisheries Society, Indian branch. 41P.
12. Opuszyhski, K. and Shireman , J.V., 1995. Herbivorous Fishing culture and use for weed management CRC press, Ann Arbor, Michigan. 223P.
13. Pankhurst, N.W.G., Purser, J., Van Der Kraak, G., Thomas. P.M. and Forteath. G.N.R., 1996. Effect of holding temperature on ovulation, egg fertility, plasma levels of reproductive hormones and in vitro ovarian steroidogenesis in the rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. Aquaculture, 146, 3-4, 277-290.
14. Peter, R.E., Lin, H.R. and Van der Kraak, G., 1988. Induced ovulation and spawning of cultured freshwater fish in China: advances in application of GnRH analogues and dopamine antagonists. Aquaculture, 74, 1-10.
15. Rashid, M, Balkhi, M.H., Naoko, G.Ah. and Ahmad, T. 2014. Induced breeding of grass carp (Ctenopharyngdon idella) and silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) using Ovatide as synthetic hormone at National FishSeed Farm (Nfsf) Manasbal, Kashmir, J & K. Fisheries and Aquaculture Journal ,5(4), 110.
16. Rothbard, S. and Yaron, Z., 1995. Carps (Cyprinidae) pp. 321-352 in Bromage, N.R.and J.R. Roberts, Editors. Broodstock Management and Egg and Larval Quality. Blackwell Science, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
17. Secor, D. and Houde, E., 1995. Temperature effects on the timing of striped bass egg production, larval viability, and recruitment potential in the Patuxent River (Chesapeake Bay). Estuaries and Coasts, 18, 3, pp. 527-544.
18. Szabo, T., Urbanyi, B., Muller, T., Szabo, R. and Horvath, L., 2019. Assessment of imduced breeding of major Chinese carpat a large-scale hatchery in Hungary. Aquaculture Reports, 14, 100193.
19. Zonneveld, N., 1983. The spawning of season and the relation between temperature and stripping time of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella val.) in Egypt. Bamidgeh, 36, 21.