International Journal of Aquatic Research and Environmental Studies (INJOERE) is a multidisciplinary journal is published two times annually in May and November. This is a scientific journal reporting on Aquatic Research and Environmental Studies concerned with all aspects of aquatics and environment. In pursuit of these, environmentalist disciplines are invited to contribute their knowledge and experience. International Journal of Aquatic Research and Environmental Studies publishes original research papers, research notes and reviews across the broad field of aquatics and environment and free of charge. These include but are not limited to aquatic ecosystems, methods of propagation and culture of high value aquatic resources, pollution and its effect on the environment and aquatic species, nutrition, health and diseases of aquatic species, research on fish processing and production of new products, protection of recovering stocks and sustainable exploitation of living resources, the economic and social aspects of fisheries, environmental science, environmental engineering, environmental management and planning and environmental design, urban and regional landscape design and natural disaster management. Thus, high quality research papers or reviews dealing with any aspect of environment are welcomed. Papers may be theoretical, interpretative or experimental.
The journal has been published since 2020 by Green Wave publication in cooperation with Green Wave publishing of Canada.
All articles are Open Access and are immediately available online at no cost to read, distribute, and/or reuse.
Expert reviewers will evaluate the articles submitted to the journal. While the objective of the peer review process is to ensure high quality science, peer reviewers do not make the final decision to accept or reject papers for publication. The decision-making authority rests solely with the journal editor and the journal’s editorial board. The journal decision-making process includes the following steps:
- Registration on the Journal’s website by the corresponding author and providing the full affiliation of all authors. Submission of the paper in proper format is required.
- After a paper is submitted to the journal, the Journal’s editor and/or a member of the editorial board will screen the manuscript and decide whether or not to send it for full peer review. At this stage the paper may also be returned to the author for reformatting or other corrections to meet the minimum requirements of the Journal.
- After clearing the initial screening up to three peer reviewers are allocated to review the manuscript. The editor or a member of the editorial board may also review the manuscript.
- The peer review is a double-blind process, which means that both the reviewers and authors identities are concealed throughout the review process.
- The Journal’s editor considers the peer reviewers’ reports, along with the evaluation form (completed by the reviewers), and makes a final decision as follows:
a. If at least two reviewers recommend to rejection, the editor may reject the paper at this stage.
b. If at least one reviewer requests a major correction, the paper is sent back to the author to provide corrections and/or appropriate responses to the reviewer’s comments.
c. If any of the reviewers decline to review the paper, or do not send their response about the paper within the predefined period of time, then another reviewer will be assigned by the editor.
6. As soon as the corrected version of the paper along with the responses to the reviewers’ comments are submitted to the journal (normally within 2 weeks), they will be checked by the editor and sent to one of the reviewers for final consideration and recommendation.
7. Based on the full peer review process outlined above the final decision is made by the editorial board.
8. A formal letter of acceptance is issued by the Journal’s office for the accepted papers.
9. The papers are published in the journal based on a “first come, first served” policy.
|Distribution of contents of this journal are licenced by Creative Commons attributions (BY-NC-SA 4.0):
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
All manuscripts submitted for publication to International Journal of Aquatic Research and Environmental Studies, will be screened for plagiarism using iThenticate software. The similarity index should not exceed 25%.
INJOERE Open Access Policy
All articles of the Journal are Open Access: International Journal of Aquatic Research and Environmental Studies follows the terms outlined by the Creative Common's Attribution (CC-BY) to be the standard terms for Open Access.
“This journal is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws”.
The fee is free for authors to submit their manuscripts to our journal.