1. APHA (American Public Health Association), 2017. Standard method for examination of water and wastewater. Washington. USA: American public health association publisher, 23thedition. 1546P.
2. Behzadi, H., Amoozgar, M.A., Shondi, M. and Safarian, P., 2021. Investigating the diversity of cyanobacteria by metagenomic method in aquatic environments with a gradient concentration of salt and oil. The 3rd National Algae Conference of Iran, University of Tehran. 180P.
3. Bellinger, E.G. and Sigee, D.C., 2010. Freshwater Algae-Identification and use as bioindicators, 2010, Wiley-Blacwell. 271P.
4. Ebrahimi Sabet, Kh, Jamal Omidi, M. and Sarmad, J., 2020. Investigating the distribution of phytoplanktons and the effect of physicochemical parameters on their increase in the Bijar city River of Gilan. Science and Environmental Technology, 22(6), 313-322.
5. Faqihi Rad, Sh., Khodayari, M. and Gilanei, F., 2021. Numerical modeling of phosphorus diffusion and transport in water bodies (case study: Sefidroud River). Amirkabir Civil Engineering Journal, 12, 8-8.
6. Ghernaout, D. and Elboughdiri, N., 2020. Domestic Wastewater Treatment: Difficulties and Reasons, and Prospective Solutions-China as an Example. Open Access Library Journal, 7, 1–158.
7. Hartley, B.H.G., Barber, J.R.C. and Sims, P., 1996. An Atlas of British Diatoms. UK: Biopress Limited, Bristol.
8. Kelly, M.G. and Whitton, B.A., 1995. The Trophic Diatom Index: a new index for monitoring eutrophication in rivers. Journal of Applied Phycology, 7, 433-444.
9. Maleki, P., Patimar, R., Jafarian, H., Mahini, A.S., Ghorbani, Qolizadeh, M. and Harsij, M., 2020. Ecological evaluation of organic pollution in Gorgan Bay using Palmer algal index. Applied Ecology, 9(1),45-59.
10. Mashanir (Electrical Engineering Services Company), 2017. Qualitative monitoring studies of Zhavh Dam. Modeling report.97P.
11. Mason, C.F., 1991. Biology of freshwater pollution. 2nd edition, Longman Scientific and Technical, 351P.
12. Nasiri, R., 2019. Step by step SPSS17 tutorial. Tehran: Nashr-Gostar Cultural Center. 296P.
13. Nasrollahzadeh Saravi, H., 2022. The survey of water and sediments quality parameters of of Gheshlagh and Gaveh-rood Riverers (Sanandaj-Kurdistan) and its role in predicting the trophic phenomenon of Zhaveh Dam, Iranian Fisheries Science Research Institute, 85P. (unpublished Report).
14. Palmer, C.M., 1980. Algae and water pollution. The identification, Significance, and Control of Algae in water Supplies and in Polluted Water. Castle House Publication, London.
15. Pantle, R. and Buck, H., 1955. Die biologische Uberwachung der Gewasser und die Darstellung der Ergebnisse. Gas Wasserfach, 96, 604.
16. Shukohi, R., Hosinzadeh, E., Roshanaei, G., Alipour, M. and Hoseinzadeh, S., 2012. Evaluation of Aydughmush Dam Reservoir Water Quality by National Sanitation Foundation Water Quality Index (NSF-WQI) and Water Quality Parameter Changes. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment, 4(4),439-450.
17. Tiffany, H. and Britton, M.E., 1971. The algae of Illinois. New York, USA: Hafner publishing company.
18. Washington, H.G., 1984. Diversity, biotic and similarity indices. Water Research, 18(6),653–694.
19. Wehr, J.D., Sheath. R.G. and Patrick Kociolek, J., 2003. Freshwater Algae of North America: Ecology and Classification. USA: Academic Press.1067P.
20. Žutinic, P., Kulaš, A., Levkov, Z., Šušnjara, M., Stefani, Orlic, S., Goreta, G., Valic, D. and Udovic, M.G., 2020. Ecological status assessment using periphytic diatom communites - case study Krka -River, Macedonian Journal of Ecology and Environment, 22(1), 29-44